The SchoOPC-server is a modular and scalable server application for connection over OPC (Open Connectivity). Supported standards:
- OPC DA 1.0a,
- OPC DA 2.05,
- OPC DA 3.0,
- OPC AE 1.0,
- OPC AE 1.1 (limitations see below).
- OPC UA 1.02
The process connection is realised through special device drivers, of which a couple is available as a demo-version or as a free version that´s included in the standard installation.
We develop OPC-servers for our clients.
You need an OPC-server for your devices or applications, contact us and we prepare an offer about the devopment of your OPC-server.
Currently available device drivers.
- S7-driver for Simatic S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, Siemens LOGO! 0BA7 and 0BA8, Simatic Net and MHJ S7 Soft-SPS.
- Conrad / Velleman K8055-/VM110-USB experimenting boards.
- Rotronic HygroFlex HF 4x/5x temperature and moisture sensor.
- System information.
- Telecontrol central station DIN EN / IEC 60870-5-104.
- HygroFlex HF 4x/5x-series with TCP/IP
Technical characteristics of the SchoOPC-server:
- OPC Data Access-conformity according to OPC DA 1.0a, OPC DA 2.05, OPC DA 3.0, OPC AE 1.0, OPC AE 1.1 and OPC UA 1.02.
- Free OPC test-client for OPC DA and OPC AE, usable for all für all compatible OPC-servers.
- OPC-Client-compatability tested with many OPC-Clients.
- Compatible with Windows 2000®, Windows XP®, Windows XP Embedded®, Windows 2003 Server®, Windows Vista®, Windows 2008 Server®, Windows 7®, Windows 2012 Server®, Windows 8® and Windows 8.1®.
- Simple installation and Windows-registry. Keine No additional components necessary (z. B. MFC-DLLs or .NET-Framework®). When necessary usage of portable media possible, e.g. USB-Memory-Sticks (no installation necessary, but Windows-registry).
- Easy operation and learnability.
- Scalabe for devices, groups and articles.
- Modular und unlimited expansions in terms of device interface.
- SchoOPC Excel-Addin for direkt integration of OPD-data in Microsoft Excel.
- Multi language (German, Englisch) on OPC-Client site.
- extensive diagnosis possibilities
- Client friendly licence model, licensing via device driver. Demo and free licences.
- Optimised speed of execution and minimised storage and recourse demand.
- Real Multi-CPU-support on Multi-Core- or Multi-CPU-PCs.
- Consistent renunciation of additional components like .NET-Framework® or MFC-DLLs, that causes run time problems*1.
- Low system requirements to memory and CPU-speed and usable on nearly every Windows-PCs since Windows 2000®.
- 14 years experience (1998-2012) with the development of OPC-servers and OPC-clients.
- cost effective
*1 Some device driver need additional components. By choosing additional components attention was paid to simple installation, optimum speed and avoidance of run time problems.
- SchoOPC ActiveX-Control for direct website integration.
OPC HDA is OPC-standard for alarms (Alarm & Events) or data archiving (Historical Data Access).
OPC HDA is rarely requested, because most HMIs or SCADAS (see WinErs) already have similar possibilities and only few OPC HDA-clients are available.
When interested in an OPC HDA, please contact us.